Back here PEEPS !
Work morning shift today. Silly baby help me to meet buyer while i'm working. Finally help me done something that is right (:
Went to cityhall walk around , dinner at HotPot Culture and went to esplanade. Pass by Butter Factory . Stunned cause is full of teenagers ! Today is just wednesday and is full of people. LOL! Even saw foreigner happily queueing outside. Wondering why they still dare go in? later H1N1 again. LOL!
After walking and fooling around , bus-ed home.
Today woke up at 3pm , lol! When to baby house and slack.
Nothing much today & also not a mood to post. My feeling now quite lonely, cause like no friends around me ? O's level is coming , didnt studied much . Not even have the time! Honesty , i really dont know what to do , friends gaps are drifting more and more apart from me and O's is troubling me! WHAT MUST I DO ? Maybe just let it be lorhs . Cause no matter what i do , be with them , i'm just an extra. Dont even know what they talking and whatever. Maybe they might feel that i'm a burden? I dont know. If i mention is nothing without friends , who will believe ? who dont love friends around each other to enjoy ? I believe all girls want friend shopping , high tea and even play around ! But no matter what event they organising , i'm always out of the question since the holidays start after O's.
Maybe you all might think i'm selfish to stated in this way, cause my outing i also never call out. But did you ever think of that ? Why i never call you out ? Even i did , will you come ? Or might be treating me as a laughing stock ? I dont know and i dont want to know.
Chating with Kim at Msn now.
I know my silly baby is controling me too strict , but what can i do ? i also want freedom , but he just dont understand. He dont know what i feeling now! I know he cares alot for me and very faithful to me. I knew you , i have no deepest regret ! But somethings cant be force . I also need space to breathe. You should have experience before without friends around , no helping ear and even communication gaps . (You know who i refering to for communication gaps)
You also felt weird right ? Like when i met my friends , i have nothing to talk about , asking those boredom question etc. I'm just like a fool man! Its not ME ! I hate the way i am now ! Is damn irritating !
Just like that stupid Ben, this few days bomb me like hell , just because he need my help. I was wondering , in all of your hearts , my place is only this ? Nothing more ? Cause i felt humilated in this way. I really miss those days we are together , when will be that day ? D:
Even my ONLY BEST FRIEND , our gap is drifting apart! )):
Baby,
I really know you care and love me alot. But did you notice what you did is abit too overboard ? I need some freedom , not your doubts. Even i meet my friends , you thought i was meeting guys ? Hope you understand what is trust! I trust you , so even your girl-friends overnight at your house , i didnt complain much. Cause i trust you.
But is in opposite for you! You will be thinking those outrageous situation . I really miss those days to be with friends , but i dont know why you just dont like. You can go out with your friends why cant i? You also say le , meet awhile only ma. Not like very long. I also lorhs , hais , you dont understand the misery and lonely i am suffering now ):
I really love you, stop suspecting me!
PS : Might be putting butterfly tattoo later on my leg/shoulder ! ((:
Thanks for the concerns , i maybe wont regret . Even i did , i deserve ! ((:
Celia: Its not that idw invite u uhs.. Its that alot donqji people cominq, so uhs.. Anyway its my sis call the slot..
- Okays , suan le lor !
-: co0l hair.....lo0ks like bl0nd...
- Thanks for the compliment ? (:
sherLENE: HEYYA ! picnic is everywher . i went on last sun n mon too . HAA! takkare ya . AND ya! put tattoo will regret de, see your jie also said tt . LOL . THINK ONCE TWICE THRICE !!! :]
- HAHAS ! okays , i will. Thanks for the advice :DDD
s h u x i a n: pretty ! TAG !
- Noted :D
PRISCILLA: yo melinda pretty!
- Seems like you are prettier eh =/
Stella'Jie: tatoo *
Stella'Jie: mei ah , later you put t=th tatoo le regret how ?
- Oh , i think very long lers , i wont ba (:
baby: baby i love u so much .
- LOVE YOU MORE! :D
