Hellos ! (:
Just reach home from Pub(:
Afternoon went to eat YumCha buffet at Chinatown with Kim & KahWai Daddy. LOL! I and baby reached the earliest :D
After eating , went to Bugis to have my tattoo! After discussion , decide to put the tattoo on my leg.
Nice ? :DDDD
HAHA ! okays , sorry to be so proud but i really love this tattoo, cause cool ma ._. After tattoo , went to ClarkeQuey and have dinner. Dine at Hooters then went to YellowJello to dance :DD

Just reach home cause i tomorrow working morning shift. Didnt enjoy much cause didnt have the mood as I'M ALREADY BROKE !
Spend more than $600 for this month le , wtf. Really can knock wall. So this few months , me and baby decide to study. I revise for my o's and he study for his car test. At the same time , study and save money ! :DDD
One stone kills two birds ! WAHAHAHA ! (:
Okays , just now drink too much beer already .
Now head spinning. Erghs , gtg ! (: