READER WHO ARE READING THIS POST ! PLEASE FIGHT JUSTICE ALRIGHTS ! (:
CAUSE I MET A FUCKING BUYER WHO ARE UNREASONABLE AND STILL MALIGN ME IN FUCKING ATTITUDE ! OH MY ~ I'M SO SCARED LA ! FREAKING ME OUT MAN ! D;
SHE SAY SHE MADE REPORT ! I'M INNOCENT HAVING A GEO CERTIFICATE , IF THERE'S A NEED , MAYBE I CAN SHOW YOU ALL IF INTERESTED YA !

The conversation we talked : * See who's the one who giving fucking attitude over a $14 geo lens (:

FUCKER : Hi , when are the lens arriving?
Baby : This weekend
FUCKER : Sat or sun ? I wont be in sg on sat.
Baby : Sunday
FUCKER : Thanks.
FUCKER : What time and where do i meet you today?

NOW THEN IS ME WHO TALKING TO HER ! FROM THE START IS MY BABY (: SO SHE DONT EVEN KNOW THE FACT , AND STATED IT SO OPENLY -.-!
ME : Hellos , the lens haven reach. Might be 2days later.
FUCKER : How come?
ME: The shipping takes time. Will msg you once arrive. Definitely arrive this week.
FUCKER : Hi. Have the lens arrived?
ME : Friday will reach. i will update the tracking number on my blog soon.
FUCKER : Confirm ah. Then meet where?
ME : Yup. Sunday at where you can ?
FUCKER : Batok? Clementi?
ME : Clementi 5pm then (:
FUCKER : OK! See you.
FUCKER : I meet you at clementi mrt the bus stop. Heading towards town that one at 5.
(She eventually ORDERED me to meet her without asking at the place she convenient at -.-)

BUT ,
Its 2.30pm , i realise i cant make it , so i msg her.
ME : Can earlier at 4.30pm? And meet at control station?
FUCKER : 4.30pm at Bukit Gombak ok?
ME : Cant
FUCKER : Is very inconvient,(spelling wrong la deh! HAHA!) you had alrdy told me 5 at clementi. My lens had alr been delayed for weeks. Come out do business, do properly.
ME : Heh, btw i am from vainnybloqshop! I not from authentickorealens. I just helpingn him to meet you, you are not my buyer but i choose to arrange! I am working, time limited. If you not happy, do contact your rightful seller ok. XXXXXXXX. And we didnt delayed, FYI, we stated at the blogshop mention 2-3 weeks okays. And arrive last friday. (Which is JUST 3 WEEKS :D)
FUCKER : From the day i ordered which is during june. the owner told me 2 to 3 weeks. and it is during the first week of july. Now is the 3rd week of july. Delayed for 2 weeks. Owner told me last sunday will be rdy. but it wasnt. and the owner said 2 days later which is tuesday. wed i ask and replied friday arrive. Sun collect. the whole world is busy, not only you. You need to work i dont needd? If you cannot make it on arranged time you should have sense to let me know earlier. But you didnt.
(Maybe her calculation is abit wrong , 3 weeks from 25 june is 16 july, but the geo arrive in 17july. delayed one day only and she eventually say is 3days -.-! Lmao , and i 2.30pm msg her already , she still say i never ! Alamak , her eyes tsktsktsk. 2.30pm to 5pm is 2.5 hour , even she at PASIR RIS , i still manage to stop her coming)
ME : Please talk to him yourself(: I aint your seller! Maybe i not as good sense as you, so do you have common sense to talk to me dude -.- bye
(In order to stop argueing , i stop by sending her this)
FUCKER : I dont care. You settle this between him and you. Before 5pm today i nvr receive my items i treat it as scam and you can wait for the police to contact you instead
(Clever her , use police to threaten (: , so i just replied her in a no common sense lor , since she thinks she so EDUCATED _!_)
ME : Crazy. Go report lorhs(: Cause you think they will care you when geo is ban? :D:D lmao.
FUCKER : Precisely. If geo is banned and police knoes. who will be in trouble?
double offence: Selling banned object and scamming. why cant the seller contact me himself? Then you wanna make the whole experience a bad one so mark my words, i will make reputation sweep floor. Before 5pm
(I was wondering she having STM or what? I told her 4.30pm she refuse and now she mention before 5pm =.= . I know what i'm doing and i having certificate. Geo is banned in shipping , since i pass my shipping so safely, means there's isnt any problems isnt it? :D)
ME : Okays lorhs. You go try (: Up to you to decide how you want to settle this. Not my business as you purcahse ban item, you also will get involve too (: 4.30pm. If not bye. I dont care what you want to do ((: Good luck.
(Am i rude? dont think so right ? :D)
FUCKER : Try me.
ME : (:

I eventually msg her again and make initiative want to meet a not lorhs. Kisiao bupor!

ME : So you meeting me a not? If not i will go later instead of waiting.
FUCKER : Nah, You can keep the lens, i'm going to the police.
ME : Okays! (:

She use police to threaten me wors! I'M SO SCARED MAN ! :D
I know i'm partially fault , so baby still sms her and ask her want to meet a not.
She still have the cheek to say I GIVE YOUR GF TILL 5pm , but she dont want!
Maybe she having some mental problems , i told her 4.30pm she dont want. She still say SHE GIVE ME TILL 5pm. wtf? Can she be more stupid a not deh! 4.17pm i still msg her want to meet a not , she TELLING ME SHE GOING TO POLICE! not even 5pm yet lor. I think low educated girl , can understand :D
She just only 15 years old, she mention she's working. WOW! seems to be too true right? She even mention in her blog that i gave her FUCKING ATTITUDE! Please look at the conversation above , who is the one?
If you were in my stand , will you be mad? Embarrassed can , she 15 years want to teach me? I been blogshopping for 1-2 years already , first time realise there's blacklist of SCAMMING concerning me!!! LMAO! all of my buyers knew it , even they are late , i still meet them. Not even give a fucking face can! -.-
And she making up stories when baby smsing with her! Oh my, i cant imagine.
Split minded ? And in addition of short term memory lost(:
She mention she reported the police , so let's wait. I will show them the certificate what i had for the legal selling in online(:

By the way , she mention that I SELLING BANNED SLIMMING STUFFS !
LMAO! i have Trader Id and certificate for that too(: Without gathering any proof , she malign me openly in blog! I can sue her too right? HAHAHA! why are you so childish ?
Honesty , i actually wanted to apologise and gave her registered postage cause i knew PARTIALLY is my fault , but her FUCKING 15 YEARS OLD GIRL ATTITUDE really pissed me off ! So Okays , see who wins ya ! :DDDDD