Tuesday, August 25, 2009
HAHA! cause busy handling blogshop,work and STUDY ! I ownself miss my blog too , but really dont have the time to blog ):
Skip what happen this few weeks and post here straight of those important dates :D
Today , went to Jurong Regional Library to study (:
Guai right ? Baby say i step yi ge in mention i'm guai in studying in library. Idiotic him.
This few days keep having quarrels with him , hais. I have no comment , cause he just refuse to listen. All i say is for his own good , why cant you just listen? Why must you guys cried over spilled milk ? I dont understand. I try very hard to salvage this relationship , cause i really love you alot , but you dont seems to have any changes ?
Although i'm disappointed ad angry , i still love you and never thought f leaving . I'm devoted to only ONE guy , stop being so ridiculous of mistaken me to love OTHER GUYS -.-!
You should know me. Nothing can change me if i decided.
What can i do to change my silly baby ?
i'm turning nowhere , hais.
This 3week i spent $400 siak , wtf.
That's quite a huge amount for me. cause i long time never pampered myself in this way ><
I dont want to be a shopaholic ! I'm controling now , dont worry (:
Same goes to baby , we both are controlling our finance :D
2 more days to English oral , pretty nervous and burning midnight oil ;X
I'm also thinking what tatoo to put on my back. Alot of people ask me not to go to my artist anymore cause is too expensive. LOL! I'm thinking now :
If i go cheap place , people will laugh and me and even insult me that cheap place not good in skills. If i go to a more expensive artist , you all say expensive. Wtf , then where should i go to ? I draw myself ? HAHA! Lmao. ~
Miss all my friends in secondary school , but not much contacted me.
So BO XIM!
Especially Leting bestie ): give up hope already. hais ~
20 JULY 2009
Went to Malaysia to walk around. Spent approximately RM300 =.=
Brought some expensive stuffs and cosmetic *haha!cheaper and save money !*
Aftermath , home sweet home (:
Tags replied :
joleen: hey!! how are u doing?!! miss you la! so long nv see you le! still retaking not? C:
- Of course retaking la ! At BLSS , lol . i miss you too lorhs , never msg me ):
Melissa: Relink dear:)
- Sure jie (:
Fah: AiAi :D
- Yes AIAI ? (:
Kim ♥: Hi hi hi hi hi :)
- LOL! HIHIHIHIHIHI :D
Le Ting: o0 HAHA..really uh..PS leh.. i tot you know mah..hmm, i will contact u soon de.. AND YOU MUST JIA YOU AH (:
- HAHA! sure a not ? I'm already given up in you lorhs , make me so sad. Leave me alone ):
