Saturday, September 12, 2009
Did you realise something about my picture? I always dont take picture without pose. Always have a "chu" or "tongue sticking" out one. LOL! My face is far too chubby la, so i cant just simply post out those natural snapshots ><
Dont mistaken , these pictures are not edited , but the face are always the same, LOL! I everytime see also sian liao, wondering how you peepos feel, HAHA! Was like AGAIN right? (:
Okays , whatever. Woke up at 2pm today, prepared and psotage out all my buyer stuffs at west mall and head to baby house. It's already 5pm, he still sleeping. LOL! So i intend to wake him up but he refuse, in the end both of us slept. LOL! Maybe of his comfy bed and shoulders (:
Didnt went anywhere today cause we have no idea where to go. Actually planned to watch midnight at Causeway point, but both of us was far too lazy ;x
Now while he was watching online tv programme, i'm wondering aeround my laptop. LOL, i've been blogshopping since 6pm after i woke up. Lmao, and today customer seems to be so less ): Fuck it, it's sunday and only have these kind of crowd.
In addition, preorders seems to be slower now, maybe lack of arrangement and highlights cause is handled by baby now . One day must teach him! HAHA!
Yipeee! Today tonning at baby house (:
Just ate Macdonalds mega macspicy again, lol! Both of our mcflurry haven ate yet. Might leave it for supper cause if i squeeze it in, my stomach might explode !!! =x
I'm so fucking bored now, so went to check online blacklisted of blogshops. Currently i was blacklisted by one blogshop ):
So sad, cause of the late payment , she blacklisted me and mention i MIA -.-
So i was like, fine. haha! I also wont be free in arguing with this kind of narrow minded owner ~ cause is just simply unreasonable ._.
I didnt blacklist people for ages, cause i dont think there's a need to. *in actual is i'm lazy*
Cause even i blacklisted them, nothig can be undone and only will make my link rot man! So what for? Let bygones be bygones ~ (:
See, i so kind (:
Suddenly remembered of blacklist, i remember of one bitch claiming my attitude towards her and reporting to the police. Till now, I HAVENT GOT ANYTHING wors. I was like so who's in right wrong now? But anyway, if she want to report AGAIN, i have proof that she discriminate me in her blog post that time. (:
Oh no, I post here isn't being proud and being a fucker, just want to post my thinking here since blogging is to post whatever things that we like right ? So dont misunderstood me (:
You know who i am.
Tomorrow's outing was so boring, plan to go library study again. HAHA! Hope that lazy pig could wake up early in the morning(: Go edit my blogshop already, bye :D
