Hey yo !
I'm back blogging (:
Having mass meetup today at Jurong East Interchange.
Damn rush cause i haven even packed those buyers lens -.-
Arrange meetup at 3pm , but reach at 4pm instead.
All of them was so anxious and noisy even. Wtf. While meeting them , saw Edwin,Marcus,Weiting & Eddie. LOL! kinda stunned , cause Edwin stand next to me in the sudden. I thought it was buyer -.-
Chat a while and head to Cityhall met one more buyer & my silly baby (:
After met buyer , continue journey to TanahMerah .
Same thing , buyer again! HAHAH! Okays , aftermath , changi airport to slack.
Dinner at there and now i'm back home ! (:
Tomorrow going to Library again :D
Tags replied :
Celia: Man jia le, anw lols ,, you mean the adam in showbiz de uhs? LOLS. Anw thats past le .. hahahs .
- Wah , change idol again huh ? -.-!
LiFah: AiAI
- Yes my aiai ? :D
yangsing: Hello my dear Mel! Sorry lah! Most of the ppl that I asked to relink me like don't care like that leh. That's why I didn't tell you at all! Tyty! Hahaha. And you've become prettier!
- HAHAHA! but i'm different ok ! But i relinked you alr (: HAHA! No la , you more pretty , meetup soon !
♥; 爱Vanny: Jieeeeee! Ohmygawd please, the videoo =x sicarli you also treat your bf like that hor! wahahha, =P , kay la, BYEBYE =D
- Wah , siao . I'm not so violent (:
Passer: what brand you using for eyeliner??
- The face shop , cost around $26.90 (:
