BOO~ I'm back ! (:
Miss me? Doubt so, cause my blog aint popular. Laughs* how i wish one day i'm like XiaXue. HAHA! At first, i dont really find Xiaxue good, cause she's been correcting people since last time. But once you go to her blog everyday, starting to find her COOL to be a lady. LOL~ I'm not her faithful fan but i'm just addicted to go her blog once i'm bored. Cause she always post things that are NEW, FUNNY etc ~ I love her videos too, hahaha. Most of them are great! She's so lucky to have such a boyfriend and life, and i just love her FUCKING BLOND HAIR! Like COOL luh ._. But baby say too ang mo. Can you imaginie, one day if i dye my hair blond like this, everyone in the streets might thinks that i'm a lunatic =X

Just came back from Library again ~
I know my post is boring, but i left no choice, STUDY STUDY STUDY is what i must do for one more month! Hais, next week O levels already, i cant go to the club event on 18th! ): I missed those fun days with friends, but unluckily, BAD FRIENDS which makes me disappointed. Betray is what i had in return for being 2-3years of friend huh? Cool ~ So forget it. I wont even mind about that kind of person (:

WEETS ~
I just bought a new animation contact lens, seems to be quite natural instead of striking and weird right? (: *posted pictures*
I saw some models wore online, so i decided to give it a try ! Animation lens is abit thicker than normal lens, but i still love to wear because of the effect that attracts me (: However, it's not as exaggerating like what Magdelene say that will cause the whole eyes to be painful and unbearable irritating. Maybe she's noob in wearing contacts? ;x Oops, sorry! When she saw this, she definitely #$&^$&*(&*^#%*^$ ~ LOL, i already can hear her chanting away ~~~
HAAH! Cause she's a damn loud speaker ._.

Today realise something interesting! Why do people act to be rich when their ability is from parents? I dont understand. I thought the best part is to earn it YOURSELF? It's been 4years i last took money from my mother! HAHA. So this prove that i'm independent already! YEAH ~ Not exactly true, cause i didnt pay all the bills except for my 2hp lines =X I still can at here laughing away. So disgrace to be part of LEE's family. lol.

Phew ~ I'm quite pretty tired once i reached home, but i saw something INTERESTED huh!
Someone tried to use my name and insult people in other people blog? Wtf, get a life. If you got the GUTS, why do you use my name? If you hate her, just tell her is YOU who hate her! That's really fuming when i saw that and was totally shocked o.o
& stupid mei still can ask me is it i'm the one who mention that! Worst and really disappointing ~ We just sms-ed this afternoon for outing, but because of 2sentence that came out from other people's mouth, totally ruin . But now i'm glad that we both clear our misunderstandings.
As what someone say, trust is the most important thing, dont get affected to those people who are jealous of you! (:
That's true , haha! But there's no one that i'm totally trust in. Except for my silly baby :D

What's going on? I'm here to be a GOOD GIRL & lots of unlucky stuffs just happen to me this month, hais. Why is it? Must i go to chinatown to pray for bless? LOL ~