Thursday, October 22, 2009
Current mood now : FUCKDUP & Stressed ~
Just had a big argument with TYX! )':
He's really making me mad and going insane. I dont know what to do! I already give in for 1year 5months & enough is really enough! I really wish to have 100% trust and confidence in you, but i really had enough of everything!
When did you fulfil what you promise?
When did you ever make the effort yo CHANGE?
Where are you when i'm down?
What you were thinking when i'm telling you how hard my life is having now?
Did you ever put me in first priority?
Who helped you when you are in trouble?
How you manage to get so many things as you wish?
When,Where,How,Who & What!~
All these eventually came and lots more that i dont wish to mention.. I really had enough, all you know is just giving me EMPTY explanation! I wish to believe, but once again, you let me disappointed. You can tell me how great are you when i'm greater than you! I believe i sacrifice more than you do! Really NO doubts in everything okay! I didnt mean to type out here in blog but i really have no one to talk to, especially my mother! Hais ~
Who can eventually understand how i feel? Who can lighten my burden? The answer is never you which i dont know why. You are the second man that i sacrifice alot and the final result is still disappointment. Chance Chance Chance, that's what every man will hope for after they know their mistake and lost their loved one. I gave you TONS OF TIMES & still i get nothing.
What can i do to change you? I have endure and avoid this question every single day but each and everyday is a torture! You take things for granted.
My heart is aching now, more specific, IS BROKEN & TORN. What you can do is only saying you know what to do, but the point is did you ever did it?
DID YOU EVENTUALLY DID IT?
NO! You didnt bother to do anything and just let bygones be bygones. That's not what you promise me, and you are forever selfish in addition of stubborn ! My tears had dried up, heart broken into pieces, head spinning like fuck and eye swollen ~
I'm stressed for my O's later. ):
Hais, I really wish to make everything a reverse. I dont know what to do. I'm lost in the middle of nowhere. My mind now is blank and nonfunctional.
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU TINGYIXIANG!
Just let me have peace for 1weeks can? I beg you, just let me peace for just a week ...........
