Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Back blogging! Woots ~
LOL! Just updated my instock range! Do visit my blogshop for fast deals ! (:
As usual, went library today earlier, but didnt maage to study. Fuck. Cause due to some things crop up, i cant concentrate in revision! So today i need to wake up early and have a longer duration for revision! (:
After library, went to Jurong Point. Saw two "pubors" making so much noise! *laughs* Is angelyn and magdelene and one of their friend ! (:
Didnt receive their text today, yuan lai is go shopping huh! BO JIO! LOL! so ended up went to have dinner with them at Swensens . But they didnt eat anything -.-
& was damn frustrated with my hair today! Cause i just cut my hair and too many layers that spoilt my rebornding ):
After dinner, bus-ed home.
Baby is damn bad nowadays. He always get irritated easily and also got smell of vinegar once i mention about guys ~~
Idiot right? Only mention , also not go out together ):
After heard my talks, he will be emo , hais D: I dont know what's wrong with him, he always lack of confident which makes me felt annoyed by that. Cause i have no idea what to do to gain his trust! Is not that i'd done things behind his back, i really confuse and lost in this r/s situation. Because of this, we always quarrel recently ):
I hate this kind of feeling, but he always SO STUBBORN! Urghs ! I hope he really will change and be more confident in himself! He can contact his ex gfs and friends. But me? Once contact someone, he will emo and also will get jealous easily. I felt like i'm being controlled, but when time pass by, it seems to be my habit. But leopard doesn't change its spot, sometime i will get motivated by outings! So you cant blame me for that. Cant possibly i never meet up with my cliques and friends for years? If is you, how would you feel? Hais ~
I'd been explaining to him from last time, but he just refuse and have his BIG BOSS attitude. Up till now, he had change a little bit, of letting me go out with friends but i bet is only once . ): I really hope my baby can change, in letting me to have more freedom can? Can kola bear? (:
I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU UNLESS YOU BETRAYED ME!<BR>You heard me? So stop asking me about those ridiculous question okays?
& lastly, i really do love you. Aku cinta kau(: *I think is spelt this way =/*
Yipee! Naziah mention she & Regina coming together for wednesday outing! (:
