Introduce a HANDSOME HULK over here! HE'S ASKING ME TO WEAR THIS SHOE AND ELOPE WITH HIM!!! (:
HAHA! I'm too naive ):
Oh well, he is Kim Hyun Joong ! My idol. His faces is damn black and shag ><
But he's still so HANDSOME!!!! ^^
Our face was so white due to the reflection of the Mrt Cabin. LOL
& Jurong East Mrt Station seems to having some test in some renovation -.- Heyho! (:
Just blogshopping and here am i blogging ! I've decided to buy a BEBE short sleeve top and jacket next week when i go cityhall with baby (:
Cause he also encourage me to pamper myself in earning such an income! & also treat as a present for being so obedient for going to library everyday to self study! ._.

Went library as usual, studied after using an hour of laptop! Wasnt it a MIRACLE? Cause normally i will stuck in my laptop for several hours and then start my studying, but the reason why i used 1hour for today is because i forgot to charge my laptop and battery low! HAHA! That's why i have nothing to do alone and just studied all the way ~~
Was waiting for Mag and Angelyn to meet me, but they back out last minute ): I'm going to blacklist them if they did that again! lol
Hence, i just be a good girl and studied alone in the library. (:
BUT, i was annoyed by the INDIAN security. Cause she kept patrolling around me (which she did not ever since ytd incident happen) . But forget it, cause quarreling with people like them is such a waste of time. I just treat that she's exercise for dieting! haha! & I rather study and understand more about my Science . Since my conscious is clear, what for i'm worrying about right? (:

Ergh fuck. 20 more days and my life will be doom! D:
My science pratical O level examinations! That's what i'm worried the most. Cause i am sucky in experiment. haha! Especially when i'm required to fill in the reason etc. Even WeiJi failed his prelims, what an unexpected results! I totally lost my words when i heard him saying that! But he still can giggle away, wtf -.-
I thought he will pass with flying colours cause he really put all his efforts in for just prelims. I bet he must be disappointed in his marks ;x

Date getting closer and my heart really sank.
I have no mood to shop around when i was in paradise, all my mind is will i pass this time? I knew the answer is no, but just to console myself, i need to be naive and believe that i'll pass when i only start studying last month ._.

Burn midnight oil sometime do helps, but not all will be lucky. So god bless me alrights? ((:

Hmmm, nothing to post about today. Just wondering should i join Clara for the club outing at illuma? Cause i'm afraid baby might treat them as strangers, lol. Aiyah , hack care la. Just study hard from this week and please! TIME! EARTH! Dont rotate so fast, i dont want to get old so quickly! My panda eyes is darker and darker when time pass by. I'm STRESS! So can you spare me more times? laughs. Whatever, i'm mad (: bye.

PS : I saw a white bamboo stick today! (That's what magdelene say) HAHA! But i find it cute ._.