My new 15.5mm series of EOS lens ! (:
Baby say damn chio :D
I look shag ):
Went to tried the lace dress i bought at Malaysia!
but dont dare wear out , lol~
it's too low cut, need to wear a tube -.-

Okay, finally back to blog! Anyone miss me out there? [:
Laughs. i knew it! Dont Puke!

Didnt met baby for 6days and on wednesday, finally met him. Because of our separation for 5 days, we felt weird on that day.
I cant explain and express what exactly i'm feeling too, just felt not right. He had the same feeling too ~
But today met him, everything is much better. HAHA! I'm totally shock when he said this : You like fat liao lehs =.=
Wtf, i weigh myself, i lost weight already leh! lol. Eos , dueba & geo lens all reach together ! Was in a damn mess! & the most furious thing is, I NEED TO PAY $315 CUSTOM TAXES FOR THIS BATCH!
Wtf, I was totally stunned cause previous batch does not required that. Because of the declared value was insufficient, i need to pay. Idiot, so left no choice, i paid for it and all reach in just 6hours. Arranged orders and mass meetup.
Didnt study for my O levels at ALL!! Was very devasted and felt that all of the buyers were unreasonable. Some even initiated to meet me at my house! I need to arrange total of 727 pairs and i still need to entertain bombed message from buyers ! ):
No one ever understand and care what i'm troubling! No time for O level revision before exams, relationship problem etc. All they know is that they had waited for 3-4weeks and scolding me like one dumb fuck _!_
I had tried my best to shorten arrival date, yet no one even care .. Just open my laptop, see! 50emails must reply.
Hais, nevermind. I stop my nagging now. lol

finally settle Geo lens postage and i need to arrange dueba/eos lens again now.
At the same time, i have no idea where to go for Holloween! I wanted to go safari ! Who got go? TEXT ME :D

Baby,
hope this time you could change. You just dont know how disappointed i am when i knew you are still the same.