Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Back here :D
Using ipod touch the whole day! Now blinging it ~ ! Woots.
Must be anxious of what picture i thought of right. Stay tune!
Went to jurong point and met Vanessa up! Dinner with her at Pepper Lunch! (:
I TREAT HER OKAYS :D
I hate her call me JMSW la, so sickening and awful~ I must find one nickname to disiao her! Wtf. Revenge! (:
Both of us like fucking bitch old hag gossiping of people, laughs. But we enjoy it :D
Aftermath, baby angry le ):
So went to sembawang and meet him. But i also ccan understand why he was angry cause he ton for the whole day for my sake and slept only 2hours. So okay lor, i just listen to him and went to his house and find him (:
dont know later going to town with that stupid mei a not leh, she didnt reply me! Have no idea whether she's busy or fell asleep =/
Bye, i'm going to bling my Ipod Touch casing now :D
