Thursday, November 5, 2009
Please ignore my uncle stupid sleeping face (:
Wtf, stupid cab uncle, mention that he's not familiar in Sembawang, and keep making turns in highway! Cab fare raise to $20 ! Dumb fuck, $6 more leh ~ I told him the directions already, was playing my psp cause i thought he knew it. In the end, dont drive go where -.-
BAD LUCK OF THE DAY : Didnt attend my physic O level today. Dont ask me why cause i also shock when my alarm didnt ring this morning! I slept at 4am last night and told myself must wake up later at 6.30am. Also adjust my hp alarm at 6am to wake earlier. But .... my LG hp didnt ring! Cause i put in silent mode and the alarm was silent eventually! Wtf, other hp also not like this ):
I woke at 7.45am and was totally shock when i saw it's already so late!!! ):
I saw baby morning good luck message and i hurriedly reply him that i'm devasted.
Disappointed, he didnt reply . He might be sleeping ~ and i cant get to call him cause his hp number was diverted and his house number was faulty! Wtf, but suan le. I just prepared and met a buyer ~
Oh ya! Mention buyer, wtf. Fiona, dont say i'm bad to post you here la. I just randomly say what happen to have justice okays. Not happy just say , dont beat around the bush~
She's been delaying my instocks and payment for month, and always mention she's busy if not she have NO MONEY! Okay fine. I let her pay once arrived, then she's dont make initiative to meet me up. I'm busy but i know how to arrange my scheduele. You mention you cant make it everytime is only one reason : YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO MANAGE YOUR DAMN MOTHER FUCKING TIME ONLY OK _!_
Fine, i endure and went all the way to MARSILING! Actually i wanted to continue sleeping, but i'm afraid she back outs after this meetup and put it in mouth that is i'm the one who canceled. That's why despite of sleeping for 3hours , i still make the effort to meet her there okay! But guess what, i text her i'm on the way. she didnt reply. Once reached, i bombed her like one dumb fuck, no answer. Wtf, i'm damn fuck dup okay. Please, put stands in my shoes , if it was you. You slept for just 3hours and because of her, you dare not continue your sweet dreams and went all the way there to meet her. In the end, in vain. Will you be happy? she still can eventually msn me asking me why VANESSA knows about it! Lmao, why cant she know? I met her cause i was damn bored as my baby was sleeping then i dont have his house key so the only method is to way for his call. That's why i text vanessa since she misses me what (:
your business to care how/why she know? I mention to you already okay! so dont give me that LJ attitude la Xiaomeimei. you as a blogshop owner, still have the cheek to say it? Can reply that her hp was charging and in silent! oh how cool, when i already arrange time with her, it doesnt concern regarding the charging and stuffs.You knew i'm meeting you, so you should already meet me there! _!_
Damn furious man, i cant tahan her attitude when she can even asked me back when she's in wrong without apology. I wanted to call her and clarify, she eventually can say : You paid for my Prepaid meh. Lmao, i have money to pay, i reply YES but she dont want to answer. Laughs * Humji just say (:
Okay, fine. I will stop talking about her. Kinda frustrated and stupid to mention her and pollute my blog ~
Met my sweet Vanessa mei and her friend. Feel like slapping her can, more guai lan then me luh (:
She pei me for breakfast at mac and slack around. That's sweet. Cause actually she should be heading to meet her friends but she accompany me till 11am plus. In addition, i think is because she wants to SMOKE la HAHA! Dont step one good leh =p
Okay la, joking. Must bring me to a better tatoo shop. I dont want to go the one you made yours cause the UNCLE is a pervert and not good in skill. HAHA ops =/
I tell you my earning income secret already ar, dont tell people (:
