Monday, November 9, 2009
WOOT! I'm so free today! HAHAHA boredom makes me think of blogging! :DDecided to online order a ipod touch tomorrow for myself since i love to listen to songs outdoors and web regularly! (Because my mp3 and hp batt life always dies out)
Of course never be miss is that : I WANT TO BLING IT!! :D
Did some web research for an hour and a half! *ohgosh* and found this website : http://www.poshlife.net !
Omg, their design blings of Swarovski Crystal is damn GORGEOUS!!! Bling lovers, please look at it ! I believe you will love to purchase all at once (:
I was thinking whether should i bling it with my own Swarovsi Crystal or purchase from them? what do all of you think? The reason why i hesitate is because my glue is quite firm and didnt drop out since i stick it, but i'm afraid i will do a bad job and destroy my ipod touch ):
Cause my hp front camera was blurred and covered by one layer of glue that time when i just started blinging my phone. That result i cant take pictures from the front anymore ):
I also dont know, their items aint cheap and i'm planning to buy a Gucci/Lv wallet next week, rebonding/perm my hair before christmas!
Oh ya! at the same time, i'm troubling about my hair too ):
I wanted to have digital perms and have effects like them :


But...Baby strongly disagree ):
He mention it's too ugly. HAHAHA and is not suitable for me. Peeps, should i rebond or have a new hairstyle of perm?
Which is more suitable for me? Can i have all of your comments? (:
Lastly, shall end with 2 pretty punk ladies :D
They are far too cool man!


